The International Balkan University announces the start of enrollments in Second Cycle of Studies (Master) for the academic year 2014/2015. Master Studies are in duration of one year and upon successful completion, students acquire 60 ECTS and the degree Master of Science/Master of Arts.
Master Studies will be organized in the following faculties and departments:
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
- International Economic Relations 30 students
- Business Administration 30 students
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Computer Engineering 20 students
- Industrial Engineering 30 students
FACULTY OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Public Relations 30 students
FACULTY OF ART AND DESIGN
- Graphic Design 30 students
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENROLLMENT
All students who hold a bachelor degree of science/arts and have acquired 240 ECTS in their first cycle studies, as well as sufficient knowledge of English language.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- diploma for completed first cycle studies
- Registration Form (also available at the Student Affairs Office)
- document related to knowledge of English Language
- document for identification
- certificates, awards, references, etc.
- First Enrollments Term: 01.07.2014 – 29.08.2014
- Second Enrollment Term: 01.09.2014 – 10.10.2014
- Students from Turkey……………………. 3,000 EUR
- Students from Balkan countries………… 2,000 EUR
- IBU Alumni Students……………………… 1,500 EUR
Tuition fee can be paid in three installments.
For more information, please:
- address the IBU Student Affairs Office at Str. Tashko Karadza 11A – Avtokomanda, Skopje, Monday to Friday, 9-15 hrs;
- call at: +389 2 32 14 831;
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org