INTERNAL CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR STUDENT TRAINEESHIPS
(PRACTICAL PLACEMENT) IN THE FRAMEWORK OF ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME
ACTION 1: INDIVIDUAL MOBILITY FOR STUDENTS
For the academic year 2014/2015
International Balkan University Skopje announces a call for allocation of scholarships for students that have the desire to do their traineeship (practical placement) abroad in the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme empowered by the European Commission.
All students that study at IBU will have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship for traineeship abroad under the Erasmus+ Programme. Priority will be given to the students that are registered in the second and third year.
Duration of mobility: 2-12 (from two to twelve) months
Number of accepted students: 10 (ten) students (which is equivalent to 10 scholarships)
For realization of the mobility students should:
- Select one of the countries/traineeships placements offered by IBU and the European Commision available on the following web-page: http://erasmusintern.org/
- Find a country/traineeship placement by themselves (self-placement). Students are not obliged to choose one of the opportunities offered by IBU. They are given the chance to find their own traineeship placement in any country they want. What is required for this type of placement under Erasmus+ is that the student has to contact the company, and when there is an approval for the student to do traineeship in the chosen company/country, they should contact the IBU International Relations Office (IRO) for the further proceedings.
Selection/ranking of IBU students
Interested students should submit the following documents until 30.04.2015 (Thurday) in the IBU International Relations Office (room no.301):
- Transcript of Records for confirming the Grade Point Average (GPA);
- Motivational letter;
- Student Application Form;
This procedure will be accomplished by the internal IBU Commission that will conduct an interview with the interested candidates. Candidates will be ranked and selected according to the following criteria:
- Grade Point Average (GPA);
- Motivational letter;
- Year of Study;
- Knowledge of English language or the language of instruction of the host institutions.
Only selected students for mobility should submit the required documents by the Erasmus+ Program (listed below) for completing their mobility dossier.
Required documents for mobility for students:
- Learning Agreement for Trainee-ship between the selected student, the university and the host institution/company (more information will be available at the IBU International Relations Office)
- Student Certificate;
- At least one Letter of Recommendation;
- CV (Euro pass model).
The amount of the scholarship for students is 450-600 EUR monthly, depending on the country of stay (List of countries for ERASMUS+).
The travelling expenditures and health insurance are not covered by the scholarship of Erasmus+.
IBU INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE – SKOPJE