IBU English Summer School ’15 is an intensive summer course on English language intended for:
– ELS students who were not admitted to the Final Exam at the end of the ELS in May 2015;
– ELS students who have failed the ELS Final Exam in May 2015;
– students of IBU either enrolled as latecomers in ELS 2014-2015 or first year students 2015-2016;
– anyone who wants to improve their language skills with an intensive language course.
The primary aim of English Summer School is to help ELS students revise the material quickly and efficiently, and learn the exam techniques, as well as to prepare the newcomers by improving those skills required for active participation in the following academic year. The focus of the course is on comprehension and improving all of the four academic skills: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
The program is interactive and rich in multimedia aids which make the teaching process more attractive to students.
English Summer School ’15 is a 6-week intensive summer course which will be held:
– between 27.07.2015 – 04.09.2015 in Kale Building.
– 5 classes per day – 5 days per week: 150 classes in total.
– from 9:00 to 14:00 from Monday to Friday.
For IBU students coming from Balkan countries: 275 EUR
For IBU students coming from Turkey: 550 EUR
IBU Scholarship-awarded students for the academic year 2015/16: 150 EUR
Other candidates from outside: 800 EUR