INTERNAL CALL FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENT MOBILITY
INTERNATIONAL BALKAN UNIVERSITY – SKOPJE
ANNOUNCES INTERNAL CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IN THE FRAMEWORK OF ERASMUS+ PROGRAM
ACTION KA103: STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES for the Academic 2015/2016 year, Spring Semester
In the framework of the program ERASMUS+ of the European Commission, International Balkan University announces a call for allocation of scholarships for students for student mobility mobility for higher education studies .
Priority will be given to the students who register third year of their studies.
Duration of mobility:
- One semester;
- This procedure will be accomplished by the internal IBU Commission that will conduct an interview with the interested candidates. Candidates will be ranked and selected according to available months/days approved by Erasmus+ agreement and the following criteria:
- For realization of the mobility students should select one of the Universities with previously sighed Erasmus+ agreement. (List of Inter Institutional Erasmus+ Agreements)
- Selection/ranking of IBU students
- Interested students should fulfill Online Application Form
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Motivational Letter;
- Compatibility of the study program with the host institution;
- Knowledge of English language or the language of instruction of the host institutions.( through Online Language Support Tool)The amount of the scholarship for students is 450-500 EUR monthly, depending on the country of stay (Grant Support for Students).
- The travel expenditures and health insurance costs are not covered by the scholarship of Erasmus+.