A debate with the presidential candidates for the IBU Student Parliament was organized on Friday, 18th November 2016. Seven candidates who are running for the leader’s position in the Student Parliament addressed a great audience of students and professors and shared their vision and plans as possible future President of IBUSP.
The debate included presentation of the candidates and disucssion on the following questions:
1. Why you are the most qualified candidate for President of Student Parliament?
2. In your opinion, what are the core challenges that students face during their studies at IBU and how do you plan to address them?
3. Explain at least 5 activities/projects that you will implement if elected President?
4. What does IBU mean for you? What makes IBU different from other universities?
5. Your message to our students?
Ali Rexhepi, Berkan Ahmetoğlu, Dinko Bejtovic, Engin Can Batak, Ismail Berisha, Muhammed Osman Alev and Sedad Fetahović will run for President of IBUSP on the elections scheduled for Monday, 21 November 2016.