It’s time to announce the 3rd Scholarship Exam of International Balkan University for the academic year 2018/2019. We invite all students of high schools from Macedonia and all countries from the Balkan region to apply for the 3rd and last Scholarship Exam and get the chance to win one of the 500 scholarships to be awarded this academic year. Application process is carried exclusively online, namely all interested candidates are encouraged to fill out the online application form found on this page. We wish all students a lot of success and we can’t wait to have new members in the great family of IBU!
Dear Leaders of Tomorrow,
Thank you for your interest for enrolling at the International Balkan University for the academic year 2018/2019! We appreciate your dedication towards a qualitative and prosperous university education and successful careers in the future. We assure you that IBU is the right destination for your further education.
We are a truly international university, with students from 15 countries of the world, education exclusively in English language, countless mobility programs through Erasmus+ and Mevlana with a chance of studying in Europe or Turkey up to 1 year during your undergraduate studies, a multicultural environment, qualified international academic staff, close cooperation with business sector through various internship and job opportunities for our students and graduates, and a brand new university campus in Skopje where we will welcome You as the first generation in our new home.
We encourage You to join the Best University in Macedonia in the field of teaching and learning, according to the Shanghai University Ranking!
We would like to share the following important announcements with all interested candidates:
1) 3rd Scholarship Exam will be held on 3 September 2018. Save the date!
2) The venue of the IBU 2nd Scholarship Exam is the new IBU Campus in Skopje. Campus Address: Str. Makedonsko-kosovska brigada bb, Skopje / Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/7PYcCLxHKDz
3) The Scholarship Exam starts at 10:00h. You are expected to be at the venue no later than 09:30h. Please bring your ID Card or Passport, a pen/pencil, and copies of certificates for special achievements in science, arts or sports.
4) The 3rd Scholarship Exam will include quotas for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% Scholarships.
5) Candidates who already attended the 1st or 2nd Scholarship Exam are not allowed to enter in the 3rd Scholarship Exam. If you have attended the 1st or 2nd Exam and applied again for the 3rd Exam, please take into consideration that your application is not valid and rejected by the IBU Scholarships Committee. If you, by chance, enter the exam, your result will be annulled.
6) The Scholarship Exam can be attended only by students from the countries of the Balkan region.
We wish everyone good luck and lots of success!
INTERNATIONAL BALKAN UNIVERSITY | Scholarships Organizing Committee
The rate and number of scholarships is as follows:
- 150 scholarships: 100%
- 150 scholarships: 75%
- 200 scholarships: 50%
IBU Scholarship Exam
- General Knowledge Exam (Scholarship Exam)
- Topics: General Culture, History, Geography, Mathematics and IQ
- Multiple choice answers
- 60 questions in 70 minutes
2. English Level Test
- Determination of necessity for the student to attend the English Language School or go directly in the First Year;
- Students holding an internationally recognized certificate of English language such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. can be exempted from this examinationneenE
An official document for identification (ID card or Passport)
Copies of transcripts from 1st to 4th year of high school (5.00 average grade may have a positive impact on the scholarship rate)
Copies of certificates/awards in science, sports or arts (special talents may have a positive impact on the scholarship rate)
For 100% scholarship students: 200 EUR (administrative fee per academic year)
For 75% scholarship students: 500 EUR (tuition fee per academic year)
For 50% scholarship students: 1000 EUR (tuition fee per academic year)
VENUE AND DATE
Date: 3 September 2018 (Monday)
Venue: IBU Campus, Skopje/Macedonia