CALL FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENT SUMMER TRAINEESHIP APPLICATIONS
In the framework of the programme ERASMUS+ of the European Commission, the International Balkan University – Skopje announces a call for allocation of scholarships for students that wish to do their traineeship abroad.
For realization of the mobility students should select one university/company in which they wish to do their traineeship. The university/company does not need to have an agreement with International Balkan University prior the mobility period.
The students are required to:
· Choose the country in which they wish to do their traineeship (only EU Member States and EU Candidate States are eligible);
· Choose an university/company in which they wish to do their traineeship;
· Contact the university/company and get approval for the traineeship period;
· Find accommodation on their own for the period in which they will realize their traineeship;
Please note that the International Balkan University does not bear responsibility for your choice of a country or university/company. We can only recommend you the official Erasmus+ traineeship webpage to help you with your choice, but you are not limited to choose your traineeship programme from this webpage: http://erasmusintern.org/
Duration of mobility: minimum 2 months
· The traineeship must not start before the Final or Make-up Exam week from 2016/2017 academic calendar
· The traineeship must finish before the start of the next academic year 2017/2018
Selection/ranking of students:
Interested students should submit the following documents in a printed version to the International Relations Office until 01.05.2017:
· Application Form (Click Here)
· Motivation Letter
The procedure for selection/ranking of the students will be accomplished by the internal IBU Commission that will conduct an interview with the interested candidates. Candidates will be ranked and selected according to the following criteria:
· Year of studies and study program;
· The reasons for doing traineeship abroad;
· Traineeship plan and program;
· Knowledge of English language or the language of instruction of the institution/country where the student will realize the traineeship.
Only Selected students for the mobility should submit the required documents (listed below) for completing their mobility dossier.
- Learning Agreement for Traineeships
- Grant Agreement
- Student Index or Transcript of Records for confirming the Grade Point Average (GPA)
The amount of the scholarship for students is 500-600 EUR monthly, depending on the country of stay. The travelling expenditures, visa expenditures and health insurance are not covered by the Erasmus+ scholarship.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office at email@example.com or go directly to the office at room no.301 at IBU premises in Avtokomanda.
IBU INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE | www.iro.ibu.edu.mk