BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS STORY LIES A DREAM, AN IDEAL…
The success story of the International Balkan University began in 2006. The Foundation for Education and Culture “USKUP” was founded by a group of intellectuals and academicians (scholars) to establish the INTERNATIONAL BALKAN UNIVERSITY as a cultural bridge between the Balkans and Turkey, with the intent of increasing the quality level of human capital in the region.
As a provider of high-quality education, International Balkan University has adopted the mission of educating self-confident, multidimensional, socially responsible and globally competitive individuals. In addition, the university produces high-quality scientific research that will contribute to technological and economic development in the region. With this mission in mind, International Balkan University aims to become a renowned international educational institution that sees cultural diversity as an asset, and that contributes to the development and stability of the Balkans by producing the best professional individuals who are ready to compete in the workforce.
International Economic Relations ▲▲
Banking and Finance ▲
Business Administration ▲
Industrial Engineering ▲▲
Computer Engineering ▲▲
Civil Engineering ▲
Electrical and Electronic Engineering ▲
Turkish Language Teaching▲
English Language Teaching ▲▲
Psychological Counseling and Guidence ▲
Administrative Law ▲
Political Sciences ▲
Clinical Psychology ▲
Public Relations ▲▲
New Media and Communications ▲
▲Undergraduate Program ▲Graduate Program
Rector’s Board constitutes of the Rector, Vice-rectors, Deans of the Faculties, Directors of Institutes and Schools, and representatives of the Student Parliament.
The secretary general of the University shall participate in the Rector’s Board as a reporter without having the right to vote. For certain issues of importance for the University, the other members of the University can participate in Rector’s Board Meetings, if they are invited.
Rector’s Board within its competences shall:
– prepare and propose acts and materials for the issues which the Senate and the Rector decide for;
– look through and give ideas for the Study Programmes of the faculties;
– look through and give opinion for the Study and Courses Programmes for the interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary studies of first, second and third cycle of a Higher Education which the University organizes directly;
– decide for the interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary scientific-research projects;
– elect the Secretary General of the University and upon the rector’s proposal; discharge him,
– select two members of the Inter-university conference with a secret voting;
– decide for the right functioning of the faculties within the University;
– make a decision for organizing organizations and organizational units of the University;
– make decisions about University’s current international cooperation;
– organize of issuing diplomas and other documents for the graduated studies;
– appoints ideas for joining or dismemberment of the faculties in the University;
– appoints ideas for the cease of need of some existing faculties or higher professional schools of the University and for their eventual transformation to other higher educational institutions;
– appoint and advertise for the enrollments of the first, second and third cycle of higher education;
– decide about the publishing activity of the University;
– execute others functions ascertained with the Statute of the University or for which the
Rector will be authorized for;
– the rector has a right to put veto to a Rector’s Board’s decision when he/she assumes that this is in interest of the University and
– the Senate and the Management Board of the University make decision about disputed matters.
– enacts final decisions on disciplinary procedures towards staff and students.
Copyright 2019 - International Balkan University. This website has been developed by IBU Media Center.